World's leading Bulk sales of Turmeric Powder From India. Cultivated by our own farms in India using contract farming methods. Best natural agricultural practices are maintained to achieve best quality, pesticide and chemical free Turmeric. Dried and Milled into powder by our tiedup powder mills in India.
Why don’t you grab this natural gold to make your body as pure as it?
An auspicious nature given ingredient, a natural gold - is this Dried Raw Turmeric Rhizomes Powder! Turmeric is also known as Haldi in Hindi, Manjal in Tamil and Kunyit in Malay. Dried raw turmeric rhizome is a symbol of good sign in Indian culture. It is a root that comes from the plant of the ginger family.
Dried Turmeric Rhizomes powder is obtained from fresh raw rhizomes being boiled in water and dried. After which it is grinded into an orange-yellow powder. It is used as a flavouring agent in lots of Asian dishes, curries, pickle-making and dyeing processes. Adding this dried raw turmeric rhizome in small amounts of food is recommended for long term health and we at IndoEarth are bulk suppliers of this organic Dried Turmeric Rhizomes Powder. We source it directly from local farmers in order to avoid supplements and contamination. It’s a yellow spice with a warm and mellow flavour. Let’s start by looking at how dried raw turmeric rhizomes are essential from head to toe.............
How to make yourself naturally beautiful by regular usage of turmeric?
Turmeric face mask for every skin type:
It creates a natural glow on your skin. There are many fairness creams in market which use turmeric for fairness. If you need to get natural remedy for skin whitening, then turmeric is the answer. The antioxidant property of turmeric helps fight signs of aging like wrinkles, fine lines, dark spots and pigmentation. It is a natural moisturizer. If you are a producer of such wonder creams using turmeric, then you have landed in the right place where you get pure, dried turmeric rhizomes powder. Order online and get benefited.
- Dry Skin: Make a creamy paste with 1tsp turmeric powder, 1tsp honey, 1tsp milk cream; apply paste on face and neck. Leave it for 30mins. Rinse it off with lukewarm water. The milk cream replenishes the lost natural moisturizing factors of dry skin type.
- Acne prone Skin: Same dried turmeric rhizomes powder when mixed with curd or yogurt containing lactic acid, it helps to reduce acne breakouts. It also hydrates, nourishes and lubricates the skin.
- Oil Skin: When dried rhizomes turmeric powder is mixed with orange peel powder, lemon and curd, it is beneficial for oily skin as it regulates the production of sebum.
- Sun tanned Skin: Make a smooth paste by mixing dried turmeric rhizomes powder with tomato juice and curd which cleanses and exfoliates the skin.
Traditional and ancient secrets of Turmeric:
- Dried Turmeric Rhizomes Powder is used for making an idol of Lord Ganesha or Goddess Lakshmi for vinayaka chathurthi or varamahalakshmi pooja respectively.
- Turmeric is the symbol of good luck, fertility and prosperity. Being the key ingredient in all occasions, dried turmeric rhizomes powder is used in pre-wedding & wedding ceremony.
- Religious signs like Om, Swastik, etc are drawn using dried turmeric rhizomes powder to keep the place where you stay holy.
Turmeric in Ayurveda:
Turmeric is the staple of Ayurvedic medicine. It is also called as the “Prevent Spice” in Ayurveda.
- Golden Milk: After all the work when we are drained out at the end of the day, have a Miracle drink, which gives you some comfort and energy to carry on with the next day. Just add turmeric powder with some black pepper and ghee / coconut oil to 1 cup of milk and boil it to prepare the golden milk. This golden milk is good for cold, cough and sore throat.
- Turmeric Tea: To get a flat belly include turmeric tea in your daily diet.
Take 3tsp Turmeric powder, 1tsp freshly grinded cinnamon powder, ½ tsp ginger powder, 1tsp black pepper powder. Mix it well and use this tea mixture. Use this tea mixture to prepare tea & be ensured of overall good health.
Succulent benefits of Turmeric:
- Turmeric is a Healing Herb. It acts as a natural anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antiseptic, analgesic, antioxidants, anti-aging agent.
- Dried turmeric rhizomes powder keeps our skin clean, speeds up wound healing, stomach ulcers, etc.
- We never fall sick, due to the immunity boost present in it. It is the natural blood purifier. It aids in fat metabolism and weight management. It breaks the fat cells in our body.
- Dried turmeric rhizomes powder reduces the side effects of chemotherapy. It helps to prevent cancers (breast, prostate, skin, colon, lymphoma, leukaemia)
- Dried turmeric rhizomes powder helps to prevent gas/bloating.
A Perfect Match with black pepper:
Piperine in black pepper increases the absorption of curcumin in turmeric by 2000%. Curcumin is the main active ingredient in turmeric powder, and it gives turmeric a distinct colour and flavour. It reduces the blood sugar levels and preserves the bone mass. So, it is the perfect match to use black pepper with turmeric powder.
Turmeric is the Queen of the spices and a gift to the world. Buy online this Queen from our Indo earth and keep your family healthy always and enjoy maximum benefits Visit our other Indo earth products like Hibiscus powder, Dried moringa leaf powder, dried ginger Rhizomes and go for natural remedies. We also supply bulk orders of turmeric powder when it is needed. So keep us in mind when you carry on your peculiar research.