INDO EARTH is one of the world’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of herbs and spices in dried, powdered and product forms. Indo Earth sells bulk, wholesale and certified Dried Red Chilies Powder grown on our farms and contract farming from the lush South Indian location. Pure, freshly packaged Non-GMO and certified Red Chilies.
Want to add a little more spice to your boring meal?
Fraternize with our dried red chilly powder for a zesty, piquant and flavourful bite!
Playing a significant role in soups, stews and most culinary preparations, it is an undeniable fact that dried red chilli powder is one of the essential ingredients used in almost all types of cuisines in the world. A powdered form of dried, ground chilli peppers, dried red chilli powder is a rich, colourful spice that adds a piquant and pungent taste to any delicacy. It is widely used in Indian dishes, Chinese cuisines and Thai foods, not forgetting its origin country of Tex-Mex recipes to kick the flavour. This bright fiery red powder finds its way to the humblest home-made curries of India till the most loved pizzas of Italy. Kick up the taste of your palate with just a pinch of chilli powder and just click to buy online!
Historical significance of red chillies:
An inhabitant of South America, chilli peppers are widely scattered and found in all the tropical regions. It belongs to the genus Capsicum, which is derived from the Greek word ‘Kapsimo’ meaning ‘to bite’. Hence, when eaten, the chilli gives off a burning sensation.
It was Christopher Columbus who found the chilli when he landed in South America and named them ‘peppers’ because he thought they tasted similar to black peppers. He brought them to Spain and spread them to Europe and other South Asian countries, and it was the Portuguese and their broad trade routes brought the peppers to India. Eventually, it became a part of the prime spices used in all local cuisines. An integral part of the Indian cuisine, it not only adds heat and zing to your food but also imparts a lovely red colour to it.
At Indoearth, we make the dried red chilli powder by sun-drying the red chillies grown on our lush farms in South India and pulverising them. The pungency in the chilli powder depends on the variety of chilli used. We assure that the powder we deliver to you is of the highest standard. We undertake bulk orders and we are proud to call ourselves the leading suppliers of all medicinal and herbal products. Any restaurant owner who is much bothered about the taste of his food should also care about the ingredients used in it. There we come into picture to give you quality red chilli powder. Order online from us and give it a try!
Chillies are an excellent source of vitamins A, B, C and E and minerals like molybdenum, manganese, folate, potassium, thiamine and copper. Extremely abundant in vitamin C, they contain seven times more vitamin C than orange.
Did you know that dried red chilli powders are a powerhouse of immense medicinal and health benefitting properties apart from the burning sensation and fiery hotness they provide to the dishes?
Get ready to explore the various nutritional and health advantages of sprinkling a dash of this hot and strong spice in your meal.
- Containing a sufficient amount of vitamin A, dried red chilli powder contributes to the maintenance of good eyesight.
- Vitamin C present abundantly in red chilli powder acts as an excellent antioxidant, strengthening the immune system, healing injuries and fighting against damage caused by free radicals which can otherwise increase the chances of developing harmful health conditions, like cancer and heart disease.
- The beta carotenoids present in chili powder wipe out the radical bodies which can encourage the build-up of cholesterol which leads to major heart diseases, like atherosclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
- Dried red chilli powder stimulates the release of endorphins which are natural pain killers; thus, relieving pain caused due to shingles, bursitis, diabetic neuropathy and muscle spasm in shoulders and extremities.
- Chilli powder brings relief to nasal congestion and opens lung airways by enhancing the metabolism rates, thereby reducing the symptoms of asthma and wheezing.
- Some other health benefits associated with consumption of chili powder include inducing perspiration in hot climates to cool the skin, killing bacteria leading to stomach ulcers, enhancing blood circulation, alleviating fever, promoting weight loss, stimulating saliva production and treating headaches, sore throats and toothaches.
How to store dried red chilli powder?
- Store away from light and heat in airtight containers
- Properly stored dried red chilli powder has a shelf life of two years
- Place a piece of asafoetida or hing in the container used to store red chilli powder to prolong its shelf life.
Indoearth is one of the world’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of herbs and spices, in both dried and powdered forms. We are bulk suppliers and have a plethora of products to choose from. We can deliver at your doorstep, as we stride proudly intending to improve the quality of life of each one of you by improving the quality of food.
An important spice used world-wide, dried red chilli powders have immense demand. You can get true export quality products from us if you please and can generate huge profits. Looking forward to such an opportunity? Contact us at Indoearth.com! We provide you the best at a price that you dream of and your chance of success in your business is tremendous with our product.
How different is our dried red chilli powder from others?
Our products are pesticide-free and free of fumigants during storage. With no added colouring agents, preservative-free and non-toxic, our dried red chilli powder has innumerable uses in several international cuisines too. Are you ready to set your tongue tickling? You can do so at the click of your button by making a purchase online from us. Quality assured at the best price. Looking for bulk orders…Indoearth is the best place for you.