Raw Neem Leaves Powder
What is in the product description below
- Uses of Raw Neem Leaves Powder
- How We Make Raw Neem Leaves Powder
- How You can you Buy Raw Neem Leaves Powder in Bulk from us
“From the bitterness of disease man learns the sweetness of health.” - Do you wish to live up to it?
From the bitterness of the neem leaves, we reap a multitude of benefits. A medicinal herb known for its healing properties, the leaves of the neem tree establishes clearly how nature holds both the problem and the cure. Home to more than 130 different biologically active compounds, it has been part of Ayurveda dating back to more than 5000 years. A versatile product that can be used beneficially both externally and internally, the neem leaves are aptly called ‘wonder leaf’. At Indoearth, we have identified the wonderful benefits of the neem leaves and have dried and made into a powder form to reach out to people who would like to benefit the same.
The neem tree is commonly known as Margosa tree in English, while it’s biological name is Azadirachtaindica. An evergreen tree attaining a height of around 40-50 feet, the branches are wide and spreading. Noted for its utility, every part of the neem tree, which includes bark, leaves, branches, fruit, roots, flowers, etc is beneficial. It grows well in tropical and subtropical climates. The tree is respected and worshipped in India as a holy tree.
Health and Medicinal Benefits of Raw Neem Leaves Powder:
Neem leaves have been described as SarvaRogaNivarini (that which keeps all diseases at bay) in the CharakaSamhita, Ayurveda’s prime text. The Neem tree has several medicinal uses and is often regarded as a ‘one tree pharmacy’ and forms an integral part of home remedies for the hair and skin. Neem leaves are known to contain nimbin, nimbinen, nimbolide, nimandial, ninbinene and other beneficial compounds that have anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory agents. Hence neem leaves can be used to treat a variety of disorders related to the skin, heart and other internal organs.
- Healthy skin is always the priority of everyone as it boosts the overall personality. The glowing and radiant skin fetches the attention of one and all. The neem leaf powder from IndoEarth also acts as a natural blood cleanser. You can also buy online in bulk quantities from us.
- The antibacterial properties of neem powder have proven its efficacy in the management of various skin disorders which are common nowadays like acne, pimple, eczema, skin allergy, rashes, itches, ringworms, etc.
- Among the many incredible medicinal benefits the neem leaves possess, one of the most important things is its ability to kill cancerous cells. Normally, everyone has cancerous cells in their body in an inactive and disorganised manner. Certain situations in the body will make them get organised, leading to cancer. Consuming neem leaves in powder form everyday can keep the number of cancerous cells in the body within a certain limit so that they will not gang up against the system.
- The world is full of bacteria, including our human body. Some of these bacteria are helpful aiding in digestion while some can cause trouble. With its antibacterial properties, consuming neem leaves powder internally can destroy the troublesome bacteria in the intestinal region. It is very useful for de-worming children with intestinal worms.
- Neem leaves are also a good deodorant. Mixing the neem leaves powder in the water and having a bath is sure to remove the bad odour from the body.
- Dried Neem leaves powder may help enhance immunity when consumed internally on a regular basis.
- The bioactive constituent in neem leaves have potent liver-protecting properties and hence can be used to treat liver injuries caused by drug overdose.
- Neem powder can also be used to promote dental health. The antibacterial and antifungal properties in neem leaves help keep oral hygiene by eliminating unwanted bacteria and fungi inhabiting the gums and teeth.
- It improves hair health, keeping the scalp free from itchiness and dandruff.
- It helps to lower the blood glucose levels, thus proving beneficial for people with diabetes.
- Applying neem leaves powder on external cuts or wounds to fight off all kinds of germs and aids in easy recovery of the affected place.
- Water mixed with neem leaves powder is very effective to treat injuries caused due to burns. It heals up skin fast and prevents the creation of any kind of an allergy or infection.
- Ingesting neem leaves powder is beneficial in many ways as it helps to restore the taste of mouth, cures constipation and relieves of indigestion. It also helps in eliminating the problem of acidity.
- Neem leaves powder improves the quality of blood and purifies it. It helps getting rid of toxins that may be present in the blood and keeps the body disease-free.
- Neem leaves have several important compounds that are useful for healing hepatitis and liver disease.
- Consuming neem leaves powder will facilitate our blood to run smoothly which eventually decreases the risk of heart coronary disease and stroke.
- AIDS is one of the most killer diseases in the world. Neem leaves powder is powerful to stop the growth of AIDS cells as it contains azadiractin, the most powerful toxin for the AIDS virus.
- A very good spermicidal, neem leaves powder can be consumed and used as a birth control method.
We at Indoearth ensure that the neem leaves are harvested at optimal times, using environmentally sustainable practices that are sensitive to the long-term health of the plants and their surrounding ecosystems. We offer a wide range of products that are hygienically made with the utmost care to provide you excellent products. A full range of best quality products are now just a click away from your doorstep. Order online at ease from us!