“Look deep into nature, & then you will underst& everything better.” - Albert Einstein
These words of Albert Einstein strongly emphasise to respect nature, appreciate life & empower our overall well-being by turning to nature & its products. We at Indoearth are continuously aware that we should be in harmony with our environment & apply its benefits for the overall healthy living of human beings. Hence we have come out with a variety of products that can be used for aesthetic, cosmetic & health purposes in our daily life. One such product is the coriander leaves powder / Kothimeera Powder / Dried Cilantro Powder. With Indo Earth you can now buy Dried Cilantro Leaves Powder in bulk & we are one of the leading suppliers of Dried Cilantro Leaves Powder in the world.
Coriander, also called cilantro, Kothamalli (Tamil), Kothimeera (Telugu) & Dhaniya (Hindi) & is part of most Indian kitchens & used to garnish curries & salads. This humble herb is the first choice in most kitchen gardens, known for its pungent smell & taste.
An excellent source of minerals like calcium, potassium, manganese, iron & magnesium, the coriander leaves powder is also rich in many vital vitamins like vitamin A, vitamin C, beta carotene & folic acid, making it a very powerful antioxidant. So it’s time to stock up & lend more flavours to your everyday cooking with our dried Cilantro leaves powder. Apart from culinary uses, there are many health benefits of this.
- Dried Coriander leaves powder lowers bad cholesterol (LDL) & increases the level of HDL which is the good cholesterol needed for your body.
- An apt ingredient which helps better functioning of our digestive system, promoting good liver functions & bowel movements.
- Dried coriander leaves powder is beneficial for diabetics, with its blood sugar lowering properties by stimulating insulin secretion.
- Rich in Vitamin K, kothimeera powder can be used to treat Alzheimer’s disease.
- A perfect antioxidant, dried cilantro powder protects from us from lung & cavity cancers.
- Dried coriander leaves powder has anti-inflammatory properties & used extensively in the treatment of arthritis.
- The anti-septic properties of dried coriander leaves powder helps to cure mouth ulcers & also acts as a mouth freshener, reducing bad breath.
- Best cure for cold when given to kids by mixing it with their favourite snacks so that they don’t even realize they are eating it!
- Dried coriander leaves powder also prevents eye diseases & is a good remedy for treating conjunctivitis.
- Regular use of kothimeera powder eases out menstrual pain & is good especially for the menstrual flow by managing the secretion from the endocrine gland creating a hormonal impact on the body.
- It is rich in iron, helping those suffering from anaemia.
- Dried Cilantro Powder offers great relief from stomach indigestion. It also aids in reducing nausea among pregnant woman.
- It is used in the treatment of urinary tract infections. It has a natural diuretic trait that detoxifies our kidney so that we will not suffer from urinary stones.
- Kothimeera powder can promote sleep & used for people having sleep disorders or problems. It also balances the chemical substance in our body which makes our nerves relax & causes a sound sleep.
- It is also used to eradicate pathogenic bacteria which cause diarrhoea owing to its anti-bacterial properties. Gastric inflammation, dizziness, flu, vomit can all be cured by using coriander leaves powder regularly.
- Daily consumption of coriander leaves powder can protect our skin from wrinkles.
- Heavy metals like mercury & aluminium that accumulate in our body due to the consumption of seafood for a long time can cause infertility, autism, & dementia. Regular use of coriander leaves powder helps in detoxification of such metals.
- Coriander leaves powder, being rich in vitamin K, has a unique property. It is good for keeping our bones healthy & prevents our blood from freezing.
- Dried Cilantro powder helps us to get rid of the bacteria in our mouth causing a bad odour, thereby acting as a natural mouth freshener.
- Another unique use of coriander leaves powder is as a relaxation therapy. It stimulates the formation of serotonin & dopamine, both substances which can make us happy.
- Coriander leaves powder aids in weight reduction if consumed regularly.
In Ayurveda, coriander leaves powder is used to mask the unpleasant taste of some medicines, apart from its direct usage as a medicine. Cilantro leaves powder, as with most herbs, when used fresh is very flavourful. But it has a very short lifespan that stays fresh & usable but for not more than a week. This is where our dried coriander leaves powder, from Indoearth is very beneficial. The flavour & taste of our products are preserved well with longer shelf life, good taste & high nutritional value.
Did you know?
- In ancient Egypt, coriander leaves powder is believed to be a food used in the afterlife.
- Coriander leaves powder has been used since biblical times & is a part of the parsley family.
What is food without a myriad of flavours? Food always tastes better when flavoured with herbs & spices. Coriander leaves powder is one of the most sought after herb used as a flavour booster. How can we use coriander leaves powder in our meal?
- Flavour curries, pickles, chutneys, soups
- Add flavour to mayonnaise or cream cheese
- Garnish vegetable & meat dishes
- Add in stocks & gravies
- Used as a marinade
- To spice up stir-fries & vegetables
We, from Indoearth, offer superior grade dried coriander leaves powder in good quality cultivated from optimum quality seeds under hygienic conditions at an affordable price. Use our coriander leaves powder & have a continuous supply of this flavourful herb throughout the year.
INDO EARTH is one of the world’s leading manufacturers & suppliers of herbs & spices in dried, powdered & product forms. Indo Earth sells bulk, wholesale & certified Cilantro / Coriander Leaves Powder powder grown on our farms & contract farming from the lush South Indian location. Pure, freshly packaged Non-GMO & certified. dried lemon lime leaves